About Us: Prepress digital – Softwareentwicklung GesmbH is a subsidiary of the Durst Group. We develop Prepress Software for digital printing solutions, Prepress processing integration for existing ERP Systems and Industry 4.0 data analysis.
Who You Are: Ideal candidates will have graduated from a HTL (or equivalent) with a focus on electronics/computer science or computer scientists with a high level of Java and SQL proficiency.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Continued development of our existing server application(s) and/or development of new software modules/interfaces with a focus on file management, REST API, SQL database.
- Extension and maintenance of the existing source code.
- Coordination within the team, working parallel and directly with other developers. Updating existing documentation and open communication with the team.
- Data acquisition and analysis.
- Development of Cloud Services.
- Driver development for controlling external printing systems.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to develop and implement software projects using cutting edge technology.
- A quiet and creative working environment with ﬂexible hours and attractive conditions.
- Annual minimum salary corresponds to the current collective bargaining agreement (Kollektivvertrag) gross € 45.000,- (additional qualifications may increase salary rates).
Applications can be sent to:
Hans Peter Schneeberger | A-9900 Lienz, Julius-Durst-Straße 11 | email@example.com