Prepress digital Softwareentwicklung GmbH is a subsidiary of Durst Group. We develop software specifically for Prepress and Print Production areas for high-end Digital Printing devices. We also develop and implement integration of linked ERP systems and analysis of machine data in the Industry 4.0 environment.
Therefore we are looking for graduates of HTL or with direction electronics/computer science or computer scientists with good knowledge in Java and SQL. The applicant should have excellent analytical and conceptional skills as well as the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Graduation from a higher school / completion of an apprenticeship in the IT field
- Good knowledge of German and English required
- Independent, organized & reliable
- Development of an existing server application or development of of new modules as well as connectors with a focus on file management, REST API, SQL database
- Extension as well as maintaining and servicing of the existing source code
- Coordination in the team with other developers as well as documentation.
What we offer
- Development of exciting software projects with cutting-edge technologies
- A quiet and creative work environment with flexible working conditions
- minimum salary gross € 39.000,- per year (overpayment is possible based on qualifications)
Please send your application to:
Prepress digital – Softwareentwicklung GmbH, Hans Peter Schneeberger